CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

We had a 30 week ultrasound yesterday, and everything looks GREAT! I couldn't be more happy. I had two major concerns 1: Is it still a girl? 2: Is she healthy? Not in that order, but we were glad to learn she didn't grow anything extra in the last few weeks and she is healthy! They said she is measuring big about 11 days further along then we think, but I'm sure she'll make her grand appearance when she feels like it. I just want to say how thankful I am for my family and how thrilled and excited I am to be a new mom again, I have to admit there were a few days when I didn't think Darin and I would get the chance to be parents again, but I am so thankful for the power of prayer! They might not be answered when you think they should be, and sometimes we wonder why such things are happening to us, but I'm a strong believer that EVERYTHING happens for a reason and I can't wait to meet our sweet little angel!

0 comments: