CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Colt!

We celebrated Colter's 4th birthday on Saturday! I can't believe my baby is four. CRAZY!!! Wow how time flies. I remember the day we brought him home like it was yesterday and since then there has never been a dull or quiet moment in my life. Ha ha, and I would not change it for anything!!! Darin had to study most of the morning, so we celebrated a little later in the day. Our friends the Henrie's came over and we had "monster cake" and ice cream cones. Colt loved every single present he got (you'd think he'd never received one in his life before.) After every present he would say, "Wow, ooh I just can't believe it!" He was so excited to turn four. He kept asking me if his sister was gonna be here for it. He told me that he was so excited for his party and that he couldn't wait for Jack, Kenli, and Max to get here. I had to remind him that we live too far and that they still loved him, but they just couldn't be here. (it made me sad, but then everyday that goes by means the closer we are to being done.) Colt said he couldn't be four until he blew out his #4 candle on his cake, so after he blew it out he says, "Mom, I'm four now!" He is such a fun, cute, loveable, and very particular boy. He is such a joy to watch grow up. I could not imagine my life with out you rueski! We love you so much. Your BEST my friend!!! HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!




1 comments:

Emily said...

I came over to your blog from Katie's. I love your monster cakes--so adorable. I love the monster bathroom sets at Target right now. What a cute theme.