CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Latest projects!

These are my latest projects. I think they are so cute! I saw a newborn baby in one of these tutu's and I thought it was the cutest thing ever, so... I HAD to have one, so I went to the store and bought all the stuff to make it and walla. My baby is going to have one too!
I saw these shirts on the Internet and thought they would be a fun project to try. Katie and I did them today and I think they turned out pretty cute. Colter thought it was awesome that he had a shirt with his name on it. He did ask me where the "Q" was???
(he spells his name c-o-l-t-e-r Q) He says that "Q" is his favorite letter and that one should go after his name??? Who knows about this kid, one day will both figure it out! Anyway I thought these were fun and cute. I did get a little too much spray on Colter's and my bottle leaked down the front a little, but all in all, they turned out cute! FUN!!!

3 comments:

Justin and Lesley said...

Way cute! I need you back here so we can craft together. Miss ya tons

MegHaNE said...

super cute shirts!!! did you use spray paint? please share the details, would love to make one for maicee

SheriDawn said...

Those are so cute! Jesse doesn't have a middle name and was jealous so a few years ago he made one himself. He was Jesse Spiderman Green Neilson...since Spiderman and green were his favorite things. Crazy kids!