CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Harper Lee Bloomfield

Harper Lee Bloomfield


She's Here!!!
We are so excited to welcome baby Harper to our family! She was born on Friday April 23, 2010 at 2:47 p.m. She was 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 inches long. We had to stay two days in the hospital because she made her appearance at 36 weeks and 6 days, not quite 37 weeks, so she was considered a preemie. I have to laugh at an almost 8 pound preemie. She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy to have a new little one. There is no better gift in this world then getting to be a mom. Here are a few pics and surely more to come. Colt is adjusting good so far. The first time he saw her he says, "mom, she has a little mouth and tongue, can I hold her? Mom, I love my sister!" He is going to be the BEST big brother.




8 comments:

boomer89 said...

She is such a cutie Jan! We are so glad that the both of you are doing well! We miss you guys tons and love ya!

SheriDawn said...

She's beautiful! congratulations!!

MegHaNE said...

CONGRATS you guys! she is a little cutie! and we have the same birthday...the 23rd is the best EVER! glad that you and Harper are both doing well! keep us updated with the latest!

ps: glad she didn't come during finals for darin! ; )

Brooke Kap said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. I was shocked to see that you had her already. I'm so happy that you are both doing well.

Nikki and Tipper said...

Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful!!

Kodi and Darin Knudson said...

Oh Janey...she is darling! There is nothing like a sweet little girl. i'm so jealous of you right now. I miss you and think about you all the time. I hope your family is doing well. Good Luck with Harper and SAVOR every moment with her. It just goes by way too fast! Love ya!

Nikki said...

She is so precious! Congrats guys!

Clark Family said...

Congrats! She is so cute and has darling clothes! I'm so happy for you guys!