CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Here are a few more pictures of the baby. She is such a doll! We went and had her pictures taken yesterday at a girl in our wards house, she will have the disk ready in a few days and then I'll post some of those. Hopefully they turn out cute, she was a little mad when we undressed her for her pics, but after she peed and puked on me it tuckered her right out and i think there will be some cute ones. I was holding the baby and i called her a peanut and Colter goes peanut??? and he looks at me and says, "no mom, lets call her chocolate!" It was cute! So far he is really soft and cute with her. I think Bama Pam has got the brunt of his attitude this time, but we really are glad that she came to help us these past 2 weeks. We are thankful to have her here and we'll miss her when she goes home.




1 comments:

Clark Family said...

She is so pretty! The pics of her and Colter are just so cute!