CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's starting to look "girly" in here!
I'm so excited for our sweet little girl to get here. I can't wait to see how Colt is going to react. He is so super excited to have a sister, hopefully his excitement will still be here after she is! This is the start of her room, its really cute so far. I can't believe I only have 12 weeks left. It is going to fly. I just hope I'm not having this baby by myself. She is due May 15 and Darin's last final is May 9, so lets just say if she decides to show up early she picks a weekend!

4 comments:

Nikki and Tipper said...

yeah for little girls!! We are having a girl in June! I wish we were as close as you guys! Good luck!! I love her room!

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh i love her name, so cute. Hey you need to tell me your sisters kids names that go to my sisters work. Harper's room is so cute. Girls are super fun, big difference from the whole boy stuff:)

Justin and Lesley said...

We can't wait to see her. Kenli has had this obsession today with Colters sister. It was the first thing she talked about this morning and has been bringing it up all day. I think she is pretty excited.

Clark Family said...

So cute! Harper is such a cute name!