CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

When we went to Washington D.C. we left Dempsey at a "pet hotel" for the three days we were going to be gone. I was really nervous about this, but then I figured it was for only 2 nights and then we would be home. I called everyday on him and they said he was good, nervous, shy and a little growly, but doing okay. The pet hotel closed at 7 p.m. so I had Darin race home, so he wouldn't have to stay another night and I got a bucket of chicken to spoil him with and then I told him he had to have a bath...this is where I found him. Hiding underneath the computer table hoping I would not find him.
(what a BABY!) He thinks he is so smart! Ha ha.

2 comments:

Clark Family said...

It looks like you guys had such a great trip to DC. My kids sometimes run when they have to have a bath too!!

Nikki and Tipper said...

It so good to see you guys!! I can't believe how big Colter is getting! Holy cow!! Where at in PA are you??