CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Twin Lakes

Darin was getting a little stir-crazy the other day, so we decided to pack a picnic and go to Twin Lakes. It's a walking trail out here about 30 minutes from our house. It was so pretty. Out here everything is so green. Of course we weren't there only but maybe 1 minute before we made the mad dash to the pavilion before the monsoon rain came down, but we lived to tell about it. You can tell by my hair-do that I am totally in love with the humidity out here!!! Colter got to feed the ducks and play on the toys surrounding the lakes. We also saw a baby turtle; Colt thought that was pretty cool.

We saw this sign when we first got there and we got a big kick out of it. Only in Pennsylvania.
This is a pic I took, I was under the pavilion after it had just rained and look how freaking pretty, it almost doesn't look real.

2 comments:

Justin and Lesley said...

Ok that's it...I am officially coming to Pennsylvania now...but only because they have special fishing just for me. Justin will get a huge kick out of this. I love it. Still miss ya tons!
Les

MegHaNE said...

you gottta LOVE the humidity! it sucks when you have curly hair and you want to wear it straight! i feel your pain!