CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We are here! Ooh what a crazy few weeks!!! We have been so busy putting stuff away. So my first impression of PA is very green with tons of rolling hills, humid, HATE the toll roads, and where we live there is not very much shopping, but in Greensburg about 10-15 minutes away there is tons, so after we ventured out and I found a close shopping plaza, I am much more happy (other than we have to pay $0.95 each way on the toll road to get there). Darin's parents just left today, so I haven't had time to get very home sick yet. but i'm sure in a few days it will suck. I just want everyone to know how much we love them and how thankful we are for the support. We weren't even here one day before we got cute cards in the mail and funny little "trolls" Amy Troy know what I mean! So thank you and we love everyone.

2 comments:

Justin and Lesley said...

We miss you guys tons already. Love Ya!!

Justin and Lesley said...

Ok, so I just sent the last comment and was doing fine until I clicked back and read your post again. Now I'm crying...Thanks a lot! I think it just really hit me that you're actually gone. We really do love and miss you guys a ton.