CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Well i just wanted to say that Devin (my br0 -in- law) has an old mission companion whose wife has cancer, she is terminal, she has two small children. She first had cancer when she was 19 and then was in remission and since then it has returned. I feel so sorry for this family, she has no idea what day will be her last. Her attitude is so positive. I have never met this girl, but i saw her blog and it truly has impacted my life. I read in her blog that she was talking about the cancer with her dad and she told him it was terminal, and her dads comment was, "Sarah, aren't we all terminal?" I just want everyone to know how much I love you and am so thankful for being a part of my life. I always say its not what you have in life its who you have in life. I challenge all of you to put yourself in Sarah's shoes and be grateful for all the blessings you have in life. I love my family, I love my friends, I love my Heavenly father, and I love my life. I am so blessed. Sara's blog is hopeforsarah.blogspot.com

My Sweetest Blessings!

0 comments: