CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Colt-boy!

We're a little slow, but Colter celebrated his 5th Birthday on March 22. Ooh, he was so excited. I think we were on the b-day count down for half the year. He wanted a dragon cake, so... that's what he got. He had preschool that day so he took cupcakes (which he thought was sooo cool) his teacher, Mrs. Smith told me that Colt told everyone that his mom spent alot of time on these cupcakes and they were very special! He is such a sweet boy. He told me the other day that he was going to buy me a "princess"cup to drink out of, so I asked him if he thought i was a princess, and he says,"yah, but mostly just adorable!''I don't know where this boy comes up with some of this stuff, but he is a hoot. This age is so cute and fun. He is such a joy to our lives. Rue-I don't know what i would do with out ya. Love ya Happy Birthday!



1 comments:

Clark Family said...

Wow, Janey... your dragon and owl cakes are so cute!