CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Yah-Visitors

My parents came to visit us last week, YES i said PARENTS... My mom AND dad came for a quick little visit, I guess if you whine enough, someone will come and see us. We had a blast with them here. We went to a Pirates baseball game, picnic at Twin Lakes, Rode the Gateway Clipper, shopped, golfed, and so much more. We enjoyed their visit so much, they came just at the right time, i feel like it totally gave me a recharge to finish these last 5 months. (not to mention Wes and Larcy will be here in 2 months as well) but seriously i feel like i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Its a scary thought not knowing where we will be going next, but I'm looking forward to the next journey for us. I'm so proud of Darin and all his hard work.
Thanks mom and dad for all the fun and spoiling us while you were here!



2 comments:

boomer89 said...

Hey Jan;) your kids are getting so big. I can't believe how much harper has changed. you can definitely tell that her and colter are family. we miss you guys and love ya.

Clark Family said...

Hey Janey, sorry I haven't called you back yet! I'm glad you had fun with your parents!