CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Pucker-up!

We were in Ogden and Colter and Jack were full of it!!! I can't believe the energy these kids have. They went 100 mph the WHOLE time we were there. This picture was funny, we were getting in the car to leave and Colter says to Jack, "Let's smooch" and Jack goes "okay" and they planted one on each other. It was so funny; to bad I didn't the actual kiss, but I got a cute picture of these great buds!
Colter holding up Papa's fish. Colter thought the fish were so cool. Last year he would not even go near one, but this year he can't wait to catch a "shish".

1 comments:

SheriDawn said...

Hey guys, I'm glad Lesley found my blog so I could see what you were up to too :) Congrats on CRNA school! Colter is so big!!