CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I bought Colter a new train at the store and it didn't come with batteries, so I had to run back to the store to get some, so we were cruzin along and baaarrrffff!!! Yep you guessed it, Colt puked a gigantic amount on the store's floor. It was EMBARRASSING! I couldn't find anyone anywhere to help me and this was not just a little amount that the hand full of wipes you carry in your purse can take care of. I was frantically trying to wipe it up and I saw a store phone and called for help and they didn't come forever, so I'm waiting there with puke all over Colter's face and on my leg and hands. It was nasty. Finally we got it all cleaned up and I raced to my car hoping we would make it home for the next spew. Well needless to say Colter came home puked a few more times and then slept like a baby, me on the other hand not so much I was up every two hours spewing my guts out! flu-shmu. Anyway we are all feeling better and are ready for the big camping trip this weekend.

3 comments:

Bree said...

Sounds like our house! We always have the stomach flu. Hope you have a barf free weekend.

Justin and Lesley said...

Colter is making quite the name for himself. Barf in the store....Diarhea at Wingers! What more could you ask for. Ah, we love him tons and are very sorry you guys were so sick. Love ya tons!

Nikki said...

I totally understand been there done that, unfortunately! Glad to see your feeling better. Where are you guys moving?