CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Damn Theives!

We went to Ogden last weekend and my Mom called me on Tuesday and said that their cars had been broken into. She was telling me that they took dads golf clubs that were in his car. She said Dads & Darin's golf shoes were in there, but they left them and then it hit me... Darin had forgotten his clubs as well, so needless to say both Dad & Darin are golf-clubless. We felt really bad, for the last 4 months we have been getting Darin new clubs as we could, bit by bit, and I know my Dad just bought a brand new club, so all around it was a bad deal. Those little POS's... I hope somebody finds them. I know we will probably never get our stuff back, but I hope someone finds them and makes them pay it back or do some community service or something. We do keep in mind that we are really glad that it wasn't Colter or someone that was in our family, (THANK GOODNESS), but it really sucks to work hard and save your money for something and someone does this. Little BRATS! Well anyway just thought if anyone knew anything they could let us know.

0 comments: