CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tour of Italy!

All of us girls met last Monday before Darin & I leave for PA. We met in the afternoon and took our kids to the water park. It was broken, so we ended up just letting them play on the playground for a while. It was so hot, but it was fun to let our little one's play together, then we took the kids home and we went to dinner at Olive garden, it was fun to actually have an "all" adult dinner for once. It was so much fun to get together and talk about the old days! I just want all my girly friends to know how much I love them and are so thankful for them. All of you have been such great examples to me and I am just so glad that we are still so close. Thanks for everything, and we'll keep in touch!

3 comments:

kdance10 said...

That's so awesome that you guys still all hang out. I hope everything is going great for you guys.

Clark Family said...

Jane,
Good luck with the trip! Had a great time seeing you!

Bree said...

I miss you girls. It looks like you had fun. Tell everyone hello when you talk to them.