CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

OH MY HECK!!!!
So anyway, I am the BIGGEST Bachelor fan and anyone who saw tonight's episode, what the freaking crap??? I really think that both girls were way cute, and this season had some of the nicest and genuine girls on it, but i felt so bad for Melissa. What a heart break. I was excited when he picked Melissa and then I paused it so i could put Colt to bed and then the next thing I know is he is in love with Molly, (wow). Anyways I guess I'll keep watching the dam show, they've got me hooked!

4 comments:

Darin and Janey Bloomfield said...

Janey, you are a complete tard. I can't believe I just read about the bachelor on our blog. I am sure all of our friends are thinking "What the hell?". Anyways love you tons.

Darin

Justin and Lesley said...

I'm not thinking "What the hell?", I am thinking I totally agree. It sucked and I seriously thought Justin was going to chuck the remote he was so mad. Anyway, love you guys tons! PS. Kenli misses Colter.
Les

MegHaNE said...

i totally watch the bachelor too and brandon makes fun of me all the time! but i cant believe how big of a jerk he was for doing it on national tv! what a puke!!!

Clark Family said...

Janey,
Thanks for calling the other day! Yes we are huge bachelor fans and the ending was quiet a shock. I really just feel bad for all those involved!
Love ya,
Kelli