CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Colter!

HaPPy BirTHdAy!!
Colter turned 3 on March 22. We went to Ogden and had a fun little party for him. He got a lot of fun stuff. He begged us ALL day long to open his presents. He was so excited to have a B-day cake and he wanted it to be an orange truck, so with my not so awesome baking and frosting skills thats what he got! He said, "I want to blow out the dire" (fire) and when we sang Happy Birthday to him he got pissed, but it was funny to see him so excited about his presents. He has been a hard kid to raise, just very particular in EVERYTHING, I definitely have mastered patience, but I would not trade it for the world. I can't believe my baby is 3. I am so proud of him and all that he gives to Darin and I. I love when I put him to bed at night and he'll say mom, I lubba you, and you best my friend! He is a joy to have around. Happy Birthday Bud, your the best! This is a darling hat my mom made him, its a dog with big floppy ears, colt thinks it AWESOME!!!




Colt getting a fishing pole. He wants to catch a "big black one"! Last year he wold'nt even touch one, so hopefully this year he will enjoy it more.





Opening presents.

My master piece of a monter truck.

1 comments:

Clark Family said...

Janey,
Cute cake! You did better than I could have. Happy Birthday to Colter!
love,
Kelli