CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Okay, I knew for 3 whole months and keeping my mouth shut was soo HARD! Lesley, Justin and the kids decided that they would make the trek to lovely Pennsylvania to surprise Darin. It was GREAT. I told Darin that I had a relief Society meeting in Cranberry (which is 1 hour away) and that he needed to watch the kids while I was gone, Little did he know i was on my way to the airport to pick these guys up. Dare's face was priceless, when they walked in. He had NO idea, I guess we are all great fibber's and liars. Ha ha. We had a ton of fun while they were here, we went to Schramm Farm, carved pumpkins, went to Mammoth Park to the big slide, The Children's Museum, Johnny Carinos, swimming, good old Applebees and we rode the the Gate Way Clipper. It was so fun to see these guys, it made us miss home so much. We love you guys, thanks for all the fun and coming all this way to see our ugly muggs!









2 comments:

SheriDawn said...

How fun!! I'm impressed you were able to keep it a secret. I am a crappy liar :)

MegHaNE said...

so FUN for you guys!! its so nice to have visits from family!!! glad that they got to come out and visit you guys!