CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I do not know how, but we had a few extra minutes before church today, so we took a few pics with us all dressed up and I thought they turned out kinda cute. I was sitting here feeding Harper this morning and Colter walked in and says "I love you mom" and walks out. I sat there just thinking how lucky i am to have these little kids in my life. They truly are WONDERFUL!!! I feel so blessed to stay home with these two and to watch them grow everyday.
I am so lucky to be a mom.





3 comments:

mom&dad said...

You would think that Demsey could have taken a picture of all of you together.

Clark Family said...

Does Harper have light eyes too?? She is looking like Colter I think! They are so cute!

Heidi and Michael said...

What beautiful kiddos you have!! You all look great! Hope you are doing well. Love you guys!