CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Official...

Its official...IT'S A GIRL!!!
I think I've been a little hesitant to announce we were having a baby, since all that happened last time, but at 25 weeks, so far we are going strong! We are excited to say that we found out today that it was a girl. We did find out the hardest way possible, but it all turned out okay. I woke up at 6:00 and I didn't feel the greatest and by 7:00 Darin was driving me to the emergency room. I ended up having a few kidney stones and if you have never experienced them you are LUCKY!!! They are AWFUL!!! I would much rather have 10 kids than have anymore of those, well not maybe 10, but 2. Ha ha. They did an ultrasound on my kidneys and we told the lady that if she could peek and see the sex we wouldn't mind, (since we've had 2 ultrasounds and she hasn't wanted to spill the beans) so the nice lady took an extra minute and said "I'm 90% sure it a girl!" We are so excited! Anyone who knows me knows how organized and how prepared I try to be, so being this far along and not exactly knowing has killed me. Anyways I am happy that I am home and that this day is over and hopefully I never have another morning like this in my life.

9 comments:

SheriDawn said...

That's awesome! Sorry about the stones though, those suck. We're going on 4 boys here and are giving up :)

boomer89 said...

HI! that is so awesome that you guys are having a girl!! Jesse and I are so excited for you guys. sorry about the kidney stones. We hope your feeling better. thanks for everything. congrats! love ya tons

MegHaNE said...

YAY! how exciting...bring on the pink and the flowers! oh i just love little girls!

bummer that you had the kidney stones, but im glad that you are feeling much better! keep us posted and lets see some belly pics!

Justin and Lesley said...

Ok, I am totally agreeing with Meghanne about the belly pics. Come on Jane! We are so sorry about your day, but are glad you're feeling better. We love you guys!

kdance10 said...

Yah!! how exciting for you guys. I have had kidney stones 3 different times the first time was at school, they SUCK. Glad your doing better can't wait to see pictures

Barney Family said...

Hey!! Congratulations!! Thats awesome.....you are going to LOVE having a girl!!! Sorry u were not feeling well.....i have heard that Kidney stones are horrible!! Good luck!!!

Bree said...

Congrats!!! I know what a rough time you have had with everything and I am so happy that you are pregnant and having a GIRL!!!!! Get ready to have all your money go right out the window as soon as she gets here. :)

Amy said...

hey woman! I'm so excited for you! i miss you tonz! I don't live in lehi anymore. B wanted to do the law school thing then decided two weeks into it he didn't want to do it. So, we are renting a funny little house in sandy waiting for whatever comes next. lol I hope you are doing great! What a fun time for you! I knew it would happen again for you! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! amy W

Clark Family said...

Congrats on the official word! She's going to be so cute!