CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 30, 2009

These are the Missionary's Elder Brown & Elder Worthlin that come and visit us and the Henries all the time. They love Katie because she feeds them all the time and they love me because I give them free haircuts. They are really cute guys! I gave Elder Brown a haircut the other day and Elder Worthlin entertained Colter while I did the haircut and when we got finished both Colter and Elder Worthlin were sweating like crazy, Elder Worthlin's tie was hanging low and his shirt was tucked out in the back. (I think Colter gave him a minor workout.) Elder Worthlin said Colter made him his little puppy dog!!! Ha ha. I laughing as I write this I guess you just had to be there, but by the time the Elders left I think Elder Worthlin was ready for a nap. We really enjoy these guys and are proud of all the work they do.

1 comments:

mom&dad said...

You keep taking care of those missionaries. Do they want to come to Thanksgiving Dinner too ?
Bama Larcy